Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Mom

Whitney has taken to calling me Mom, and I have no idea where she got it from. It was bad enough that she went from mama, to mommy, and now MOM?!?! She started calling me mom one evening last week and I asked Wade if he taught her that. No, he didn't. We were at the park yesterday and she was calling me mom and another lady says, "she looks too little to be saying mom!" Yes, I know.

Exciting news, we made it through toddler story time today!!! Not sure if it was the super crowded room, the fact that we sat out of sight from the open door way, or that they sang Old McDonald, which she loves. Fingers crossed, we may be making progress!

1 comment:

  1. Steph, I was so sad when Jman started calling me Mommy... because Mama was out. He has taken to calling Andy, Andy all the time. It's funny, but I think that Andy is starting to get annoyed with it. ;)

    ReplyDelete