Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Good Apple!

Whitney found this gigantic apple in the fridge and knawed on it all afternoon/evening. She liked it because SHE wanted it and found it. For those of you who don't know, Whitney has ZERO interest in food and prefers to drink milk and juice all day. Yesterday was the first time EVER she asked for food and WANTED to eat. She basically ate from 2-9 straight, and it was a variety of foods, not just the apple. I'm trying not to get too excited about it, I'm sure she'll go back to her sporadic eating pattern!


Same day, different outfit. She found the apple again after she got bored carving pumpkins.






2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about them eating....I get excited just like that and then get my bubble popped! One of these days they'll be good eaters! But until then, the frustration continues haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackson does the same thing with Apples and even pears. He went through a phase of basically not eating solids, too. It's a kid thing I think. She's adorable, Steph!hope to see you on your next visit to Postville!!

    ReplyDelete