Thursday, June 3, 2010

Dunk Tank

I am super behind in getting stuff up on the blog. With the Iowa trip and a four day weekend we have been so busy and doing lots of fun stuff. I still have a few more things to post after this, so keep up with me! On to this post....... last week was Dauntless Days. Basically a Brigade Organizational Day. There are four battalions in this brigade, so it was a pretty big family day with lots going on. Our FRG hosted a dunk tank to raise some money, and of course Wade had to get in. a sitting duck
wasn't sure if I had any ball throwing skills, but decided to make a fool of myself anyway, and I hit the target on the second throw! And I did it hanging onto Whitney!

Whitney had to hit the target too! you can see Wade going in!












No comments:

Post a Comment