Friday, October 30, 2009

6 Months

Okay, so Whitney isn't six months until Sunday, but I will be at my sisters for the next twelve days and don't know how much I will be blogging so I'm doing it now. Can I just say wow! Six months already!! She got her first tooth three weeks ago, and it remains her only tooth.
She is 17.1 lbs and 26.25 inches. In two months she has grown 2lbs and 2in. We don't have her well baby until Nov 13 after we get back, so we'll see if she has grown again! She was not a big fan of the lion costume. No way that is a 2t-3t costume!



1 comment:

  1. While you are at Leanne's take lots of pictures of the girls. Haven't seen Alaina in some time and haven't see baby yet. You can e-mail them to me instead of putting them on your blog. Have fun on your long car ride, or has Whitney gotten better in her car seat??
    Take Care Love Aunt Wendy

    ReplyDelete