Saturday, October 10, 2009

An Exciting Day

We have some exiting news today!! If you haven't read my previous post, Whitney's bottom teeth are coming in. One of them broke through this morning. Already you ask, yes, I asked myself the same thing. Another first for Whitney today was rolling back to front. We have been practicing all week. And by we I mean we. I was down on the floor with her rolling around to show her how it's done. Her cousin Brynna is a rolling machine and her friend Katelyn mastered the roll too. It was time to put Whitney's skills to the test. She has only made it over once, it is a work in progress. Third on my list of excitement is that my sister had her second daughter today. Callie Susan, 7lbs 5oz and 20 inches. I can't wait to see some pictures!! And do I dare call it prematurely to say that IOWA won tonight for an undefeated season so far?!?! I'm not willing to stay up to watch the last 7 minutes! Practicing the roll yesterday, close but not close enough.


Resting after her workout. It's hard work to roll over that big belly!
(those are still 3-6 month clothes BTW, she's not THAT big!!)


And today after she made it over. YAY!!!!




1 comment: