Friday, December 16, 2011

Five Minute Friday

I feel like I don't have much to say today, so we'll see where this post takes me.  I do have exciting news, my sister in law had her baby boy yesterday.  Elijah Douglas.  He is the second boy for Matt and Tiff, joining his older brother Owen. 

I found a new blog to follow.  If you like sarcastic humor you will love People I want to Punch in the Throat.  Val, you would get a kick out of it.   I  think like this blogger, but am too afraid of hurting people's feelings to actually put it out there.  I guess I'll just stick to updates and photos.

We have our first Chirstmas this Saturday.  I am looking forward to the girls getting new toys.  Never thought I would say I want more!

Ellie is completely walking now.  Rarely will she choose crawling as her means of transportation.    Just last night she was trying to run after Whitney.  When they learn a new skill they just take off with it!

Wade noticed I have a crooked spine.  I suppose I should get that looked at.  It probably doesn't help that I have held a baby on my left hip for years.  I know you should alternate hips but it's really impossible and not practical to do anything with my left hand.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the new blog to read! Right up my alley. I agree that is EXACTLY what I want to say most days, but don't. Not b/c I am afraid to b/c I just can't come across that funny, but boy if I could.
    Awesome Ellie is walking full time now! Micah is still in the "i need confidence stage."

    ReplyDelete