Friday, October 14, 2011

Five Minute Friday

If you're expecting complaints out of me this friday you're not going to get it.  I've been trying to focus on what I'm thankful for and seeing the joy in every day moments.  If you would ask Wade he may say other wise, but really, I'm trying and I've been less stressed and ornery this week, really!  So this friday I am doing a few of my favorite things.  
apple cider donuts. I can't get enough right now.  Dahls has this this weekend for 2.99 for 6.  It's worth it.  We had donuts for lunch today!  And coffee, I love my coffee right now.  (decaf)


Hudson jeans.  have you heard of them?  I had not, lucky for me they didn't fit my friend and she sold them to me super cheap.  These babies will cost you close to 200 bones retail and I can see how they are worth every penny.  They fit like a glove!, in a good way!


and of course my favorite girls, because who would I be without them right now?

and my favorite man who gives Whitney the love and attention she needs at the end of the day

1 comment:

  1. Great post! :) It's funny how we have to remind ourselves to reflect on the all the good things we have.

    ReplyDelete