Friday, May 6, 2011

Garage Sales

Garage sale season has started again!!! I used to hate garage sales, but once you have kids they become a necessity. For me any way. I certainly don't want to outfit Whitney and Ellie in all brand new clothes when they go through them so quickly, be it by growing or getting them stained. I hit the jackpot at one sale, loading up on some 2T clothing. I spent $49, and here's what I got...
5 pairs of shoes, 3 swimsuits, 2 pair of jeans, 1 winter vest, 7 summer shirts, 3 shorts, 2 summer rompers, 1 sweatpant/coat set, 2 dresses, 3 long sleeve shirts and pants and 1 halloween outfit for Ellie. Almost all of it is name brand too, Carters, GAP and Children's Place.

I don't clip coupons, heck, even if I do I forgot I have them and don't use them any way, and I don't make any money, so buying cheap clothes is the least I can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment