Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving

We spent Thanksgiving weekend at my parent's house. Whitney absolutely adores my parents, so it makes for some relaxing times for me! Wade spent most of his time deer hunting with my brother but with no luck. DARN!! (insert scarcasm) We did some friday morning shopping, 9:30am shopping, we weren't feeling crazy this year. Unfortunately we didn't find what we wanted, so it was a bust. I attempted to get some Christmas photos taken but with our broken camera we couldn't get a family photo without doing the obvious look of a self taken photo.


Whitney loved playing with her cousins, however, I was awful about taking pictures over the weekend and all I got was Whitney with Alaina.


This is what Whitney thought about taking pictures. We tried to do a grandkids shot but couldn't get participation out of Whitney.



No comments:

Post a Comment