Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Silly Girl

Just because I think she is cute!
Blogger is being SO annoying and posting my pics sideways even though they are horizontal pics!! I got this little Dora fold out couch for a Christmas present and she is pushing Wade off the couch. She does not want him on it! I will hide the chair tonight and give it back at Christmas.

Wade taught her how to "relax" a while back - cross her feet and put her hands behind her head. This is the position she gets in if we tell her to relax.


Watching George, our babysitter! And Dora too, she is also in love with Dora right now.



I was back in her room getting something for her to wear for the day and this is how she walked into the room. Daddy's hat and my boots on her hands!


















No comments:

Post a Comment