Tuesday, November 23, 2010

28 Weeks

28 weeks now!!! I don't intentionally cut my head off, I just take the pics myself and many functions on our camera are broken, like the self timer, after I dropped it! I had my glucose test already and haven't heard anything, so I'm assuming I passed that, not that I was worried I wouldn't. My body is quite used to processing sugar. I have to admit that operation sugar reduction is on hold. I can't help myself! I love chocolate! My current obsession is Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. (thanks Melissa for putting that bug in my ear!) I can tell I've been eating poorly lately because I am starting to crave healthy foods like fruits. Good thing the left over cheesecake is about gone because it's not the healthiest breakfast!! Baby is growing on schedule and kicking and moving away, being most active at 10/10:30 when I am trying to fall asleep. I am happy to say that she is still head down/a little tranverse, from what I can tell. At this point with Whitney I could tell that her head was nestled up between my ribs, which would explain why these pregnancies look different, becauce I'm carrying them differently!! I certainly look smaller than I feel. When I look down at my belly it seems ginormous!

1 comment:

  1. you look so tiny! I am jealous. ;) I do hope you passed your glucose test. Weird b/c I heard my results the very next morning after taking the test at 4p. Glad it is going well. Enjoy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete