Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Beginning to Look Like Christmas!!!

I usually have a no Christmas until after Thanksgiving rule, but I couldn't help myself this year. Maybe it's because Whitney actually has an interest and fascination in the fun decorations and lights. And my Mom was here and Whitney was napping, so she helped me get the fall decor put away and the Christmas decorations up. I also don't have a whole lot so it doesn't take long, and we don't have a tree yet. That gets put up a few weeks before. I am also very excited that we actually have a fireplace with a mantle and hooks were already in place for our stockings. Whitney calls them "big sockies"! Why yes, I guess they are big socks. It's funny to see things through the eyes of a child!
"yes, I know I am glamourous in this garland!"

No comments:

Post a Comment