Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I Did It!!

Our neighbor's dogs had another episode last night. After ten minutes of barking I dug out the phone book and started looking up the number for the Waynesville police. Whitney was awake at this point and crying, so I decided after I got her back down that if the dogs were still barking I would call the police. Now I am one PO'd mama. After about 40 minutes with Whitney the dogs were still barking so I called the cops. I went back to bed but after a few minutes I was curious as to how long it would take for them to show up, so I set up shop at our back door. Within minutes they were there, and thank goodness the dogs were still barking. I would have felt pretty stupid if they had stopped by the time they got there. I was so excited that I finally did something about it that I couldn't fall asleep again. Oh well, I'll give up a night of sleep for one small victory. You may be thinking that I should have been a bit more neighborly and said something to them personally, but I am thinking they should be a bit more neighborly and control their dogs. 5-10 minutes of barking, whatever, after half an hour, no way. I call the cops. And that's what I have to say about that. I am THAT neighbor now!

No comments:

Post a Comment