Monday, February 9, 2009

Round Two

So, if chronic indecisiveness is a disease, I have it. I wish I could blame it on pregnancy, but I have suffered from this all my life. It takes me HOURS to make a decision. I analyze everything over and over and over. That being said, I decided, after many days and sleepless nights, that I did not like the paint color on the living room walls that we spent last weekend painting. We agreed that we would wait until the furniture was moved in and then I could decide if I still didn't like it. So we took over a chair of ours, and I decided I didn't like it. It's not that I don't like the color, it's a great color, I just didn't like it with our stuff. So, Wade threw his hands in the air and told me to pick out a new color. Might as well repaint before we move everything in. Here's where the trouble begins. I spent MORE hours analyzing paint colors, and I already had it narrowed down to two colors! Even as I asked to have the paint mixed I was still going eenie meenie miney mo in my head, and ended up going with the color I would typically not have chosen. I love to play it safe. Wade thinks I am boring. So I went with color, and we have color. Now the new color (a brighter shade of green) is on the wall, and in the back of my head I'm wondering what the safer, more nuetral color would look like on the walls.......

And remember how I said we may redo the baby furniture in white? Well, we did. So we spent this last weekend, saturday and sunday, redoing EVERYTHING we had done the weekend before. Wade is a good husband!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, he must love you!!! You are lucky, lucky, lucky to have a husband who would do all of that over! Andy would have thrown up his hands and told me it was too darn late! Share some pics of the new living room!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, my brother makes a pretty good husband, huh? You are lucky, Lee would NOT have redone everything with me :) I hope you are happy with the new colors...have fun moving in this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete