Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Alaina

This is my niece Alaina. She came down with my parents the weekend we moved. I was so excited she was able to come visit! She is extra special to me because I took care of her for the year that Wade was deployed. She was born one week after Wade left, in Feb '07. She helped the year go by very quickly, and it was nice to be with my sister and her husband for that year. I miss her and love her as if she were my own! Here is Alaina trying to look like her Aunt Bean. It was so funny!
Wade and Alaina reading. She loves to read. Swear to God, she has memorized books and will "read" them to you word for word! And there are multiple sentences on each page! She is the smartest little two year old (just turned 2 last week) I have ever met, and I'm not just saying that because she's family!


More reading to Grandpa Bissell, she'll do anything not to have to go to bed!





No comments:

Post a Comment