Friday, September 23, 2011

Five Minute Friday

I don't have a lot to say this friday, and yes, it is still friday.  9pm, but it's still friday.  I love today.  It is the fall equinox.  It is the perfect temperature and the perfect amount of light.  Dark enough in the morning to sleep in a bit, and gets dark at night just before bath time.  Every day could be the first day of fall.  7 months in and I am still struggling with juggling a house, kids and a marriage.  Maybe by the time the girls are in college I'll have it down pat!  I am going to try to plan out meals a week at a time, and maybe a month at a time if I'm really good at it.  All I have to do is plan it, Wade takes care of the cooking!  I should be able to handle that.  And buy the groceries to go along with the plan.
wade asked me to keep an eye on the sauce as he went out to grill a chicken breast, I don't think this was supposed to be a secret ingredient!


Whitney let me do this to her hair today!  it last a couple of hours

Whitney's random photography, hilarious to go through the camera to see what she takes pictures of.  Through the eyes of a child!

ellie bear

1 comment:

  1. Wade does all the cooking??Wow! That's awesome! You should check out http://onceamonthmom.com great recipes and things that can be made ahead and frozen. Each "month" of recipes has a shopping list, too!

    ReplyDelete