- - - You can and do love your second child as much as your first
- - - busy and multitasking take on a whole new meaning
- - - you can't imagine taking care of two kids until you have another and then you just do
- - - you need help, and try not to feel guilty for not doing it all
- - - sleep is precious
- - - it's not as hard to go buy groceries as I thought (so far)
- - - one of the kids will be neglected at least once during the day
- - - the older kid can get very creative, good and bad (good- independent play, bad- getting naked while I am breastfeeding or in the shower)
- - - schedules won't always be kept
- - - you eat whatever you can shove in your mouth
- - - everyone says it and it is so true, your children are not alike, what worked with one baby does not always work with the second
- - - getting your kids to nap at the same time is AWESOME!!!
- - - time to yourself is next to impossible, unless the above mentioned happens and you skip the house work!
- - - and most important, IT"S ALL WORTH IT!!
- - Any one else have some more?!?!?
I Am Coming to See You!!
2 months ago