Thursday, January 27, 2011

37 Weeks

Nothing new on the pregnancy front, besides the fact that I'm another week along. Some days the braxton hicks are pretty strong, and then I notice nothing for a few days. Sleep is getting difficult. My ribs hurt and that is when I usually wake up with a tight and sore stomach. Some mornings I wake up feeling more tired than when I went to bed. My instincts are still telling me I will have her in my 38th week, so hopefully next week some time??? I am feeling that second nesting kicking in. The baby stuff is ready to go, now it is time to clean bathrooms, dust, floors, etc. So far this week I have been unable to do so because Whitney has decided napping is over rated. She doesn't want to go down or she will take a very short nap. So, I SHOULD get off the computer and get busy before she's up...... At Amanda's baby shower on Saturday. Amanda is due Feb 26, but has had preterm labor and been on bedrest for the last month. Hopefully I have my baby before she has hers!
taken today 1/27

3 comments:

  1. Landrey and I read this together and she is now saying Whitney so clear and adorable!! Miss you guys!! Praying for your delivery!!!!!! and transition to TWO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! You are all baby!! So cute! Can't wait to get that call....anyday now hopefullY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure you will lose it if someone else has a baby before you. Praying you go soon!
    I am no longer pregnant but still nesting...weird. I am on a major cleaning kick currently. Guess my body didn't get the memo.

    Sucks about Whitney as you know we are dealing w/ the same crap over here...seriously I don't get it. Hope she decides to nap again soon!!

    ReplyDelete