Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Play Pals

I found out about Play Pals at City Hall from another mom. It's kind of neat. It's in the gym at City Hall every weekday from 9-11am and they provide lots of toys for the kids to play. It's for kids 5 and under who must be accompanied by an adult. Whitney wanted me to follow her around and help her play. Maybe as we keep going she will get used to playing on her own and I can sit on the side lines with all the other moms. I'm definately a bit of a helicopter mom. I didn't like it AT ALL when other kids would come and start playing with a toy Whitney had and just take off with it. How dare they take a toy from my child who was contently playing?!?! It will be good for me too to sit back and just let her learn on her own. But I don't exactly want her to become a bully either and start taking toys away from other kids. Some people say kids are kids, but they need to learn that's not nice!! I think we'll just go once a week, maybe twice if we're super bored. With the library, Play Pals, the parks, and running errands, we may finally start to fill our days.
I added a poll to the blog so VOTE!! Boy or Girl? Find out friday afternoon!!!
Let's go Mom! She gets SO impatient to get out the door.
She loved anything she could push around.

this is one of those play tents. She got inside, held it up, and started walking around in it like a ghost under the sheets!



1 comment:

  1. What are you going to do with two of them when they fight over toys?? They say you relax more when there is two and by the time the third one comes along you don't even want to know what they are fighting over unless there is blood, trust me it's true. Congratulations and hope to see you on Saturday. Love Aunt Wendy

    ReplyDelete