Monday, April 26, 2010

Bachelorette Party

Michelle had her bachelorette party in Kansas City this weekend. It was a lot of fun to hang out with the bridal party. It was my first night away from Whitney, but I surprisingly was okay with being away from her. I fought the urge to cry right away when I left, but I knew she was in good hands while I was gone. Wade and Whitney got in some much needed bonding and I got in some much needed away time and a night on the town. What I didn't need was all that beer, but oh well, it had been two years since I have even been drunk, and hopefully it will be another two years, because I can certainly do without the day after! None the less, it was fun!! Jennifer, Me, Tiffany, Michelle, Amanda, Kacie
Me and Michelle, the bride to be

Michelle, Me, Amanda, old college roomates!






They all thought it was funny that I ordered a whole chicken!




another random bride, there were lots of bachelorette parties out that night






No comments:

Post a Comment