Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving Weekend

We had a great Thanksgiving weekend with my family here in Missouri. It was so nice to not have to travel and to return the favor as being hostess. Usually it is Wade and I traveling and invading other's homes. We had wonderful weather all weekend and of course good food too. Mom and I got up at 5am to go to Walmart, and I have one word for that, CRAZY!! But it was worth it to get a new camera and TV. We were at Walmart and back before anyone even woke up. With a full house and three little ones the weekend went very quickly. Now on this monday morning it is quiet and lonely, I think Whitney is wondering where everyone went! A tired little Whitney after a day of shopping in Osage Beach!
































Whitney LOVED the swing!





Whitney had Christmas from Grandma and Grandpa Bissell, she was very spoiled this year, and Wade and I too! Thank you!!
Whitney's first doll. She likes to pull the hair and poke the eyes!











1 comment: