Wednesday, November 25, 2009

6 Month Update

Whitney will be 7 months on tuesday, but we finally had her 6 month appt. She is quite the little chicken and was terrified for every part of the exam. She even peed all over when we took her diaper off. On to the fun stuff... she weighs 17.5 lbs and measured at 27.5 in. I remeasured her at home and got 26.5 inches, which sounds more accurate. My poor baby got five shots yesterday, three were her six month shots and then I went ahead and got her seasonal and H1n1 flu shots. May as well shoot her up all at once and be done with it. She has been fine since the appt and has now been sleeping for 10hrs. I set her down in front of her jumper and she immediately grabbed it to pull up to standing. It's so cute when she looks at you like, hey mom, look what I did! (that's not the look in the picture, I couldn't capture the big smile)

No comments:

Post a Comment