Monday, March 30, 2009

Chicken Scampi

On saturday night I decided to look up Olive Garden's Chicken Scampi, and found a great recipe. I take pride in this because I'm not that fond of cooking (just thinking about what to make for dinner makes me sleepy) and I don't like multiple ingredients and/or steps. A long list of ingredients makes me turn the page very quickly! Wade teases me that if something has too much flavor I won't like it. I'm all about less is more. Anyway... I love Olive Garden's scampi and have always wanted to try to make it. It was great, tasted almost identical to OG's. If I can do it, you can do it. It is definately a dish that I will serve to guests! Here's the website I got the recipe from http://www.recipesecrets.net/forums/secret-recipe-archive/12786-olive-garden-recipes.html Olive Garden also posts recipes on their website.

Next time I make it, I will use less butter. It was very buttery. FYI, you will dirty many pots as you make this, and it took about an hour, not too shabby!

No comments:

Post a Comment