Sunday, March 8, 2009

Baby Shower

Last weekend I had my baby shower up in Des Moines, IA. It was GREAT! And I got A LOT of good stuff! Thank you to everyone who came and/or sent a gift. We got a lot of her big items and have very little left to buy for her ourselves. I say that now, but all that little stuff will add up quickly, as I went to Wal-Mart this weekend and picked up a few things, and found out how quickly it adds up. We need to make a trip to Target and we should be set. But, back to the baby shower. It was very nice, hosted by my sister and mother. We had appetizers, a meal, and my mom made some cheesecake for dessert. I had a great turnout, and those who didn't make it were still kind enough to send a gift. I just can't believe how lucky we have been with getting hand me downs and all the gifts we have received. I can't imagine what it cost without an older sister and family and friends!

Me and my sister Leanne, and her daughter Alaina.



Love this picture! Me and my "sisters". We're all sister-in-laws, but we are all due within a month of each other. Tiffany, on the right, is due April 5 with a boy, Jessica, in the middle, is due May 4 with a girl, and myself is due May 9 with a girl. Tiffany had her shower the same day in the afternoon. It was a day full of baby gifts!



No comments:

Post a Comment