Thursday, March 26, 2009

Self-Care

For all you military readers.....

I finally got my self care card yesterday, and I am so excited about it! I can't believe I didn't get one earlier. I always thought, oh, we can afford to buy a few OTC drugs, why bother with getting freebies? (For those of you who don't know what a self-care card is, all you have to do is attend a short class and they give you a card to use at the pharmacy and you can get FREE OTC medications. It is everything you need in your medicine cabinet. You can get 5 items per week. You get a card for you and your spouse and it transfers from post to post.) If you haven't gotten your self care card yet, go get one! I stocked up on Tylenol drops, gas drops, and even diaper rash ointment for baby, and some Benadryl for Wade.

Go get your card!

3 comments:

  1. NICE...I wish the Guard had that benefit. Baby Tylenol and diaper rash cream will add up quicker than you think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. stock up on the rash cream.... you will need it! get some a&d, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great program! Get lots of baby tylenol and motrin for yourself, you will need it!

    P.S. Im stranded in Kansas City!

    ReplyDelete