Wednesday, February 29, 2012

10 Things

I was looking back at my blog from a year ago, and saw that I did this one.  Thought it would be fun again!

1. I drink a half coffee half decaf cappiccino every morning

2.  If I don't get a  decent amount of sleep I'm pretty irritable in the morning, Whitney is the same way

3.   I'm a sucker for celebrity gossip

4.  the only tv shows I watch are Desperate Housewives, The Bachelor and Castle

5.  I have chocolate after lunch and dinner, and if it's in the house, I will eat cookies or brownies for breakfast

6.  I was pregnant/breastfeeding for 20 months, had a one month break and did it again for 18 months.  That's 38 months.  Basically 3+ years straight I gave up my body for our children.  It's nice to be me again :)

7.  I like moving.  Not the moving part, the living in a new house and having new things to do part.  I do think it will get harder as the girls get older.

8.  I don't have a favorite color.  But I do know that I like warm earthy colors for decorating a home and that you can't go wrong when you wear black.

9.  I don't like to bake.  You can't beat the taste ( and ease! ) of packaged cookie dough squares!

10.  I'm a sucker for soft blankets and pillows!

1 comment:

  1. I'd love a new house too, something that we could design... maybe a new kitchen. Big dreams, big dreams (wink)

    ReplyDelete