Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Video Tuesday

Here's another walking video. She is really starting to take off on her own these last few days and she seems to walk the most in the evening when Wade is home. I'm thinking maybe she feels more comfortable being able to walk back and forth to us, where as during the day she is more trying to chase me around and trying to be right where I am. This isn't the last of the videos, you're probably going to get sick of them. I'm just so proud of her and excited that she is walking I like to share it with everyone. And walking babies are so darn cute, you can't help but want to watch them on their wobbly legs!

3 comments:

  1. She is a walkin' fool! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! That's so cute! I like how she just makes laps around the table with her arms in the air! So cuuuuttte! I can't wait until katelyn is motoring around like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THAT is so stinkin' cute!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete