Wednesday, January 20, 2010

10.5 hrs!!

I'm trying not to get too excited about this, but Whitney slept from 7:30-6 last night!! The last time she slept through the night was Dec 17th. I could hardly sleep last night because I was just waiting for her to wake up. I think Wade was too, because he kept waking up asking if she had been up yet and if I needed anything. What?!? Be quiet and go to bed! When Wade was up at 5 getting ready for work we were talking and wondering if she was okay. Before he left he asked how much longer I was going to let her sleep. We worry that they don't sleep enough and then we worry when they sleep all night! I sure hope we're on to something!

1 comment:

  1. I still worry about Jackson sleeping too long!! A couple of times I have gone in and he woke up with me looking at him... rolled over and fell back asleep. I don't think that worry ever goes away!!

    ReplyDelete