Tuesday, May 25, 2010

We're Back!

After three weeks of being on the road we are finally back home!!! And it feels great, except for the times when I've woken up during the night these last two nights and didn't have a clue where I was or where Whitney was sleeping! I had to look around until I realized it was our bedroom furniture in the room. Our trip was spread out over three weeks and three different houses and one hotel room, so you can understand how I could easily be confused, not to mention we moved about every 18 months for the last five years. I left off on the blog while we were still at my parent's, and I'll start back with some pictures from my sister's. There are lots of pics, and I'll get them up in seperate posts based on what we did. Hopefully a post a day, there's lots to do at home after being gone for so long........... enjoy! Our last day in Postville my friend Stephani, whom I hadn't seen in AGES brought over her little boy Alfredo. He was so cute, shy at first but then he was giving me and Whitney hugs when it was time to go.
Callie, Alaina (does she look like Leanne or what?!?), Whitney

bath time, the girls took a bath together every night, and yes, Whitney is five months older than Callie, but you wouldn't guess it looking at them!


Whitney likes sunglasses!








So cute, Whitney loved giving out hugs to Alaina and Callie. I think she was a little overwhelmed by all the activity and extra noise of her two cousins when we first got there, but she got over it and loves them and now I'm afraid she's going to be bored at home with just me!






No comments:

Post a Comment