Friday, May 29, 2009

Thank You

Grandma Bissell and Whitney 5/29/2009
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who came to visit us this last month and who has helped us out. I'll start by saying thanks to the group of girls I do lunch with. We had a meal every day of the week the second week we were home, it was so awesome not to have to cook, and they made sides and dessert along with the main dish. Wow!!
Wade's dad was first to visit, helping us home from the hospital. Bob bought Whitney her first pink camouflage clothing.

Then my parents, who came to visit us twice. This last visit they stayed a week, just leaving today. They made sure we had food in the fridge and supper on the table every night. Mom cleaned bathrooms again too!! I suppose it's time for me to figure out how to get meals on the table myself :( And it was nice to have babysitters and get a shower in every day!

Our next visitors were Wade's mom, Roger and Great Grandma Audrey. They brought food too! Grandma Audrey likes to fold clothes. Love visitors!!
I already told you about Matt and Tiffany, who also brought food! And the Welsh clan from Camdenton came that weekend to see the babies, and they brought food too!!

Everyone is welcome any time, as long as you bring food with you!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment