Sunday, May 10, 2009

My First Mother's Day

Today marks my first Mother's Day!! It still amazes me that Whitney is here, that I have a daughter! Whitney started the day off very nicely by sleeping for 4 hours, feeding, then sleeping for another 3 hours. She's really been sleeping well the past five nights, I hope she is developing a routine for herself. Wade made us brunch, and you can see what a good job he did picking out Mother's Day presents. Though Whitney sure is a present enough for me! We had my parents in town for the weekend, and it was very helpful to have my mom here cleaning and cooking all weekend. She even did the bathrooms! And my dad helped Wade fix some stuff around the house and plant the trees they gave us for Mother's Day.

Happy Mother's Day to everyone!!!





2 comments:

  1. Have Whitney send the sleep during the night vibes our way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day to you...such sweet pictures. I'm glad everything is going well!!! We NEED to get down there...kind of dreading the drive though :)

    ReplyDelete