Saturday, June 2, 2012

Wade- 33

Friday was Wade's 33rd birthday!  We celebrated on thursday because Wade took off for the land on friday and we stayed behind.  Thursday we baked a cake.  I usually save those activites for just Whitney (less mess), but decided to do it before Ellie's nap this time.  I do box cake so it's pretty easy and minimal ingredients, which means minimal mess and less time preparing.




We went to the Omaha Children's museum.  We got a membership there, along with every where else in this town.  We now belong to the zoo, the museum, and the Fontenelle Forest- where I took the girls there myself this morning, wish I had taken the camera!



you need to click on this one to see Whitney's face!







We finished off the evening with cake

No comments:

Post a Comment