Monday, February 14, 2011

10 Things

My friend over at The Story of Us did a blog post about 10 random things about yourself. I thought it was a cute idea since I always post about Whitney or this current pregnancy. So enjoy, and if your a blogger please repost!

1. I am about to have my second daughter any day now. (I hope!)

2. I will be 31 on Saturday, YIKES!

3. My favorite soap opera is One Life to Live, I hate when I miss it.

4. I could do laundrey all day, just don't ask me to put it away!

5. I am very grumpy in the morning if I didn't get enough sleep and please don't try to talk to me when I am in one of these "moods".

6. I hate making decisions and second guess myself all the time.

7. I was on the swim team growing up and it's the only sport I was ever any good at. I prefer to work out on my own and go on walks or runs for exercise. Hopefully I will start that back up some time in the near future!

8. Since I have been married I have lived in 7 different houses in three different states. Two different houses in Kansas, then to Missouri, then to Iowa, then back to Missouri, and now we are back in Iowa. I don't mind moving and actually kind of like it. I would love it if we could get stationed at Ft Carson, CO.

9. I love wine and can't wait to drink it again. I usually prefer red.

10. I prefer fall to any other season.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh Ft. Carson is our dream too! Wouldn't it be awesome if we were there together?! Or just anywhere together for that matter haha! I'm waiting on that baby call!!! :) Hurry baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! Thanks for doing this. Isn't OLTL really good right now. Oh the drama. And I hear ya on #4,5,9 and 10.

    Hope that little girl gets a move on soon! Can't wait to see pics and hear the name...when you finally decide on one! :)

    ReplyDelete