Sunday, August 29, 2010

Iowa State Fair

I'm back on the blog! Our memory card reader on our laptop went bad so every time I went to blog I couldn't get the memory card to cooperate. I finally found the cable to directly connect the camera to the computer, so here we go!

Two weekends ago my parents came down to take us to the fair, on possibly the hottest day of August! Whitney loves the fair and did really good despite the heat. She loves to people watch and be out in the activity. We went after nap time so she was awake for all the animals this time (this was our second fair trip of the year). She wasn't interested in touching anything, but liked to look.


I suppose we'll support Iowa State for daddy.


poking the goat in the nose



surprised at a goat sticking its head over the top




loves tractors!





No comments:

Post a Comment