Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tagged

I was tagged by Erin.

8 Things I am Looking Forward To

1. Watching Whitney grow and learn
2. My sister having her baby in October
3. Whtiney being able to sit up on her own
4. Wade being done with command (we have a ways to go for that one!)
5. My friend Julie's wedding (if Whitney gets better in her car seat, it's a long drive)
6. Fall
7. Grey's Anatomy to start back up
8. Finally making it to a tuesday lunch, maybe next week?

8 Things I did Yesterday

1. Fed Whitney ( I could say that 8 times!)
2. Drove up to Osage and back with a screaming baby
3. Saw my hometown friend Misty whom I hadn't seen in two years
4. Met her little boy Griffen who is 9 1/2 months
5. Put my feet in the pool
6. Looked out on the lake
7. Pushed a stroller
8. Put make-up on and dressed nicely!

8 Things I wish I Could Do

1. Sleep more
2. Go out on walks, it's been too darn hot
3. Drive up to Postville
4. See my niece Alaina every day, or more often at least
5. Put dinner on the table every night
6. Exercise and eat healthier (I could, I just wish I could want to! and I'm eating Starbucks Java Chip Frappuccino ice cream as I write this, ha!)
7. Visit a tropical island
8. Eat strawberries before they go bad

8 Shows I Enjoy

1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Desperate Housewives
3. Biggest Loser
4. All My Children
5. One Life to Live
6. Oprah
7. Ellen
8. Wheel of Fortune

8 People I'm Tagging

-Anyone who hasn't been tagged and would like to fill this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment