Monday, June 29, 2009

Blueberry Brownies

I had some blueberries that were going to go bad if not eaten soon. I have the best of intentions to eat fresh fruit, but I have a hard time actually doing it. Some of you have seen my snack cupboard so you know the choices I am dealing with. Anyway... I made some brownies using a brownie mix (of course it's not from scratch, I'm not Suzie Homemaker!) and added whole blueberries, lots of them. They cooked just fine and the brownies are delicious and nutritious! I think I will have blueberry brownies for breakfast tomorrow.... and don't think I won't!

I have the Deceptively Delicious cookbook and I'm definitely going to have to start trying some recipes. Maybe I should have added strawberries to the brownies too, hmmm, too much?

No comments:

Post a Comment