Monday, November 5, 2012

Happy Halloween! 2012

Whitney was able to trick or treat for her preschool and she wanted to be a witch again.  I took Ellie to the Welcome Center while Whitney was in preschool and Ellie got to trick or treat too!  If you remember, that's Ellie's bee costume from last year.  Won't be getting any more years out of that one!


Dorothy and the Cowardly Lion, though everyone thought Whitney was the Lion King.  I guess.  And they weren't sure if she was a boy or girl.  As long as she had fun and was excited about her costume, I don't care what she wears.

 
Trick or treating in our neighborhood was great.  Most houses had their lights on and gave out candy bars, score!!  Both girls did great and were so polite saying trick or treat and thank you.  Hopefully we can instill that in them, bc it drives me crazy to hear kids ask "can I have two?"  no, you can't.  It's free, take what you get and go on to the next house!
 
I love Halloween and everything about Fall, but I have been ready for Halloween to be over.  We went to our first pumpkin patch back on Sept 21, and we did multiple other events.  I'm not ready for the snow, but I'm impatiently waiting for Thanksgiving so I can get out my Christmas decor!
Tis the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment