Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Whitney's First Day of Preschool

Whitney started her first day of preschool today!!  Thankfully she was very excited about it and wasn't nervous.  She is going to Bellevue West High School tuesday, wednesday and thursday from 9:45-11:00 for eight weeks.   It is for a child development class and each child has a student assigned to them.  There are 12 children total age 3-5.   I believe they have a spring program and I hope to get her in that one as well.  Then next year I plan to put her in a preschool program that will be three days a week but longer hours.  We were on the fence about putting her in preschool at three, so I'm glad I found this program at the school!  She is excited to go back tomorrow!



**I did not pick out her shirt today, or decide on the sideways pony**  though I am the coolest, this day was not about me, but letting her pick out everything so she would be excited

No comments:

Post a Comment